Connect online marketplace with ZOHO CRM
Reset, rebuild and configure administrative backend processes for a platform that sells courses as commodities.
Training, Educating, & Certification Marketplace
Preparing students for a successful land surveying career. Online marketplace with study tools and courses for certification qualification and state-specific exams.
- Reset, rebuild and configure administrative backend processes for a platform that sells courses as commodities.
- Build ZOHO processes to support existing online marketplace to handle full-fledged support for scheduling, affiliate marketing and all related admin processes (Scheduling, Payments, Invoices etc.)
- Re-design and implement workflow automations to requests, registrations, payments, and bookings.
On Discovery, discrepancies in segregation of Lead and Contacts, disconnect in categorising opportunities associated with a Contact, and loss of vital information in inbound Sales Orders resulted in disjointed sales and relationship-building efforts. The data analysis further found incorrect data conversion mapping and duplicate syncs with the e-Commerce store. An e-commerce automation solution was proposed that consolidates and categorizes all inbound data, thereby identifying the source and data type. Custom workflow automation identified the data source as a Lead or Prospect and then initiated the prospect to contact Process, deal creation/ up-sell, invoice generation, and other macro-level recommendations to improve organisation and data efficiency.
Deficiencies in As-is
- Incorrect configurations in e-commerce integration.
- Record creation and updates executed without dupe check
- B2B implementation for a B2C business.
- Duplicate data within Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Deals, and Activities
- Mismatch in data attributes between CRM and e-Commerce site
- Incorrect data sync (Call center, SMS, and ZOHO tools)
Note: Current workflows can be extended to student management or assessment capabilities.
Step 1: Implement an error-free integrated solution in CRM for inbound data from e-Commerce – Sales, Invoice and Payments & Customer Support activity.
Step 2: Build a verified and unique Leads and Contact list.
Step 3: Reduce disjointed sales transactions and duplicate data
Step 4: Determine customer buying habits and vital insights into the customer base
Step 5: Maximising operational efficiencies and increasing revenue.
- Nurturing new customers & remember sales opportunities
- Organize Sales – Contact management, Customer information, and decision making with a consistent sale to customer service processes
- Ensure consistency at every Sales pipeline – New, Upsell, Closed, Lost.
- Categorize prospects – Targeted Marketing campaigns with accurate and latest particulars of customers/ interactions.
- Data Analysis – Lead generation, Customer lifetime analysis, Value forecasting, Customer support.
- Marketing Support – market effectively to sell cohort-based courses.
- Objectively analyze operational data and provide a plan for a phased implementation.
- Organize CRM for developmental work concurrently editing eCommerce/ CRM integration
- Customize data structure and data taxonomy in CRM to reorganize sales data
- Restructure collaboration and engagement automation (Telephony, ZOHO Booking integration) without losing current data.