Configure a drip email marketing acquisition tool
Configure CRM and develop a drip email marketing as an acquisition tool to connect with sales leads using call-action features, segmented mailing lists, authentic personalized content, and best practices.
Office space and Workspace Provider
Provider of coworking spaces, headquartered in New Jersey.
- Configure CRM and develop a drip email marketing as an acquisition tool to connect with sales leads using call to action features, segmented mailing lists, authentic personalized content, and best practices.
- Design Sales and Marketing process as a self-contained solution that is extensible and not just for billing and/or managing the tenant data.
Analyzed data in excel sheets and determined that no tools to nurture Prospects, categorize and employ target marketing techniques or analyze conversions and market effectively have been employed. In addition to CRM, the solutions required capabilities to monitor customer interactions, define, collect, manage data, and manage communications for multi-location businesses.
Deficiencies in As-Is
- Lack of a coordinated effort to nurture prospects
- Disconnected communications with leads and customers
- Missing verified and a master set of records for each business location
- Inability to maintain bookings, Subscriptions, Plans, and Email engagements
- Incomplete transaction history for customers
- Easily import data from spreadsheets to CRM
- Lack of support for integration with external systems and applications (Calls, SMS, etc.).
- Lack of integrated social media management and web analytics to help maximize efforts.
Step 1: Centralising customer data
Membership management – plans, history, and upsell
Step 2: Build Sales funnel
Configure workflows to build, and segment mailing lists in CRM
Establish audience segments based on interest and behavior
Step 3: Add invoicing and billing capabilities
Step 4: Collect and analyze insightful customer data
Plan effective marketing campaigns
Step 5: Tracks content engagement
Step 6: Ensure compliance with data privacy laws
- List Management – Advanced signup forms websites and blogs to collect subscribers
- Permission-based email marketing for clean email marketing.
Integrate with ZOHO CRM to manage all lead/subscriber information.
- Create Drip campaigns to adapt to campaign frameworks specific to target, nurture criteria, and provide different action routes.
- Include a call to action (CTA) to generate mailing lists.
- Timed drip campaigns to take care lead the nurture process for thousands of prospects.
- Configure Social Campaigns – Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Analysis – Configure Real-Time Analytics for campaigns’ performance and to monitor metrics such as open and click rate, unsubscribes, geo-location details, and device-specific information.
- Set up data and document Management – Images/ templates in a ‘Library’ with ‘Email Limits to ensure threshold and domain validity.
- Integrations: Google Contacts, Google Drive, Google Analytics
- Domain authentication