Mailshake Pro connect by UPro for ZOHO CRM - User Guide
With the Mailshake Pro Connect extension for ZOHO CRM, you can now create campaigns, add Leads, synchronize your campaigns and subscribers in Mailshake with the ZOHO CRM. The extension supports two-way synchronization.
- Create Leads in ZOHO CRM from a Mailshake campaign.
- Update Lead status in ZOHO CRM from a Mailshake campaign
- Create a Contact in ZOHO CRM, when status is updated to Won in Mailshake.
- Select Leads in ZOHO CRM and add them to Campaigns in Mailshake.
- Select Leads in ZOHO CRM and create a campaign in Mailshake.
- View all your Mailshake campaigns data in ZOHO CRM.
- Pause/ un-pause Mailshake campaigns from within ZOHO CRM.
To Install the extension:
You can install the Mailshake Pro Connect extension from the ZOHO Marketplace.
To install from ZOHO CRM
- Navigate to Setup > Marketplace > All.
Under All Extensions, you can view all the extensions supported by your CRM.
Click All Extensions, browse for and click Mailshake Pro Connect.
Configuration and settings details about the extension will be available.
- Click Install.
- Agree to the Terms of Service and click Continue to Install.
- Choose Users/Profiles, choose one of the following and click Confirm.
Install for admin only – The extension will only be installed in CRM for the users with the administrator profile.
Install for all users – The extension will be installed in CRM for all users. Users need to have a Mailshake Pro Connect account to use this feature.
Choose profiles – The extension will be installed in CRM for all users with a particular profile. To use this option, click Continue and select the desired profiles.
- Click Authorize.
If you skip this step, you can authorize it later from your Settings page. To do so, navigate Setup > Marketplace > All. Open the Mailshake Pro Connect extension details page and click Authorize.
- In the new tab, enter the email and password for your Mailshake account and click Log In.
- Click Allow.
How to Use ‘Mailshake Pro Extension for ZOHO CRM’
- Map ZOHO Lead Status to Mailshake Status.
- When Status is updated in Mailshake, Leads status for a Lead in ZOHO CRm with matching email is updated (Using the status mapping set up at the time of installing the extension)E.g.Status = Open in MailshakeZOHO CRM Lead status updated to ‘Open’Status = Clicked in MailshakeZOHO CRM Lead status updated to ‘Interested’Status = Replied in Mailshake,ZOHO CRM Lead status = WarmStatus = Closed WonZOHO CRM Lead is converted into a Contact
- Leads created by this integration have the following data in Mailshake auto mapped to the new ZOHO CRM Leads record :First NameLast NameCompany
- ‘Other fields’ in Mailshake Prospect record auto mapped to fields in the new ZOHO CRM Leads record:AddressCityStateCountryZip CodeTitleMobileIndustryAnnual RevenueNote: Field name in Mailshake must match field name in ZOHO CRM Leads record
- Currently Mailshake does not support mappingPhoneSocial media links
System sets Lead Source to ‘Mailshake’ in the new Lead record.
Uninstalling the extension
- Go to Setup > Marketplace > All
- Under All Extension, you can view all the installed extensions.
- Browse for “Mailshake Pro Extension for ZOHO CRM” and click the corresponding Uninstall Link.
- Click OK to confirm and uninstall the extension.