Mailshake connect by UPro for ZOHO CRM - User Guide
What you need before installing ‘Mailshake’ extension for Sales and Marketing
- Mailshake login and password & API key
To Install the extension:
- Navigate to Setup > Marketplace > All in Zoho CRM
- Select ‘All Extensions’. Search for ‘Mailshake Pro Extension for ZOHO CRM’
- Click ‘Install’
- Agree to the Terms of Services and click ‘Continue’.
- Select one of the following options in ‘Choose Users/ Profile’.
- Install for admin only
- Install for all users
- Choose Profiles
- Click ‘Confirm’
How to Use ‘Mailshake Pro Extension for ZOHO CRM’
- Map ZOHO Lead Status to Mailshake Status.
Once extension is enabled, when a lead is created in Mailshake, Lead is created in ZOHO CRM Leads module
- When Status is updated in Mailshake, Leads status for a Lead in ZOHO CRm with matching email is updated (Using the status mapping set up at the time of installing the extension)E.g.Status = Open in MailshakeZOHO CRM Lead status updated to ‘Open’Status = Clicked in MailshakeZOHO CRM Lead status updated to ‘Interested’Status = Replied in Mailshake,ZOHO CRM Lead status = WarmStatus = Closed WonZOHO CRM Lead is converted into a Contact
- Leads created by this integration have the following data in Mailshake auto mapped to the new ZOHO CRM Leads record :First NameLast NameCompany
- ‘Other fields’ in Mailshake Prospect record auto mapped to fields in the new ZOHO CRM Leads record:AddressCityStateCountryZip CodeTitleMobileIndustryAnnual RevenueNote: Field name in Mailshake must match field name in ZOHO CRM Leads record
- Currently Mailshake does not support mappingPhoneSocial media links
System sets Lead Source to ‘Milkshake’ in the new Lead record.
Uninstalling the extension
- Go to Setup > Marketplace > All
- Under All Extension, you can view all the installed extensions.
- Browse for “Mailshake Pro Extension for ZOHO CRM” and click the corresponding Uninstall Link.
- Click OK to confirm and uninstall the extension.