NeverBounce Connect for ZOHO Recruit - User Guide
The best-in-class extension for ZOHO Recruit that will elevate your client relations to the next level.
Prerequisite for ZeroBounce Extension
- NeverBounce API Key
- Zoho Recruit Admin Account
NeverBounce API Key
- Log in to your NeverBounce account: NeverBounce Login [https://app.neverbounce.com/login]
- Go to “Integrate” page [https://app.neverbounce.com/apps]
- Create a new or select your app.
- Copy your API Key
Installing the NeverBounce Connect Extension
- Navigate to Settings in ZOHO Recruit.
- Marketplace All Extensions Search
- Search for NeverBounce Connect for ZOHO Recruit.
- Click “Install”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
6. Select one of the following options in “Choose users/Profiles”
- Install for admins only.
- Install for all users.
- Choose profiles.
8. On the next screen, Authorize NeverBounce Connect for ZOHO Recruit to access your data as required.
Configure NeverBounce Connect for ZOHO Recruit
- Extension redirects to configuration once extension is installed, and Zoho OAuth connector is authorized.
- Enter the API key from your NeverBounce account.
3. Click “Save.”
The extension introduces three fields to capture email validation status, errors, and additional information:
- NB Email Status: Records the email’s status, whether it is valid or not. Also logs any errors encountered, labeled as “ZB API Error.”
- NB Additional Info: Retains any supplementary details obtained as part of the NeverBounce validation results.
How to use the Never Bounce Extension
(1) Auto Email Verification
- To enable automatic email verification, select the “Enable Automated Email Verification?” option within the extension settings.
- Create a record with an email address or edit an existing email address in the Contacts or Candidates module.
- Save the record.
- NeverBounce Connect verifies email.
5. Refresh the page to ensure that the extension updates the status data accordingly.
- Never bounce for Zoho Recruit will trigger email notification to CRM user on below scenarios:
oIf API Key is identified as Incorrect.
oIf the API Key limit reached the count you asked to get notified.
- Automation is valid only for records created after extension installation, to
validate the existing emails kindly use List record verification method.
- Automation is enabled for import records as well.
- Email validation will run only when email status is null.
- API Credits & API Key errors checks are daily scheduled actions that are preset and cannot be updated
(2) Manual Email Verification
3. A pop-up will appear showing a success message or any error messages.
Uninstalling the extension:
1.Go to “Settings” > “Marketplace” > “All” > “Installed.”
2.Under all Installed extensions, select “Never Bounce for Zoho Recruit,” then select the “Uninstall” button.