ZeroBounce Connect for ZOHO Recruit - User Guide
The best-in-class extension for ZOHO Recruit that will elevate your client relations to the next level.
Prerequisite for ZeroBounce Extension
- Zero Bounce API Key
- Zoho Recruit Admin Account
Getting the Zero Bounce API Key
- Log in to your Zero Bounce account: Zero Bounce Login [https://www.zerobounce.net/]
- Go to API Key Settings [https://www.zerobounce.net/members/apikey/]
- Select your app.
- Copy your API Key
Installing the Zero Bounce Connect Extension
- Navigate to Settings in ZOHO Recruit.
- Marketplace All Extensions Search
- Search for Zero bounce Connect for ZOHO Recruit.
- Click “Install”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select one of the following options in “Choose users/Profiles”
8.Install for all users.
11.On the next screen, Authorize Zero bounce Connect for ZOHO Recruit to access your data as required.
Configure Zero Bounce Connect for ZOHO Recruit
- Configure Extension settings in the popup screen.
- Enter the API key from your Zero Bounce account.
3. Click “Save.”
The extension introduces three fields to capture email validation status, errors, and additional information:
- ZB Email Status: Records the email’s status and any errors encountered, labelled as “ZB API Error.”
- ZB Email Sub Status: Stores any sub-status information received during email validation via ZeroBounce.
- ZB Additional Info: Retains any supplementary details obtained as part of the ZeroBounce validation results.
How to use the Zero Bounce Extension
(1) Auto Email Verification
1.To enable automatic email verification, select the “Enable Automated Email Verification?” option within the extension
2. Create a Contacts or Candidates record with an email address or edit an existing email address.
3. Save the record.
4. Zero Bounce Connect will verify the email address.
5. Refresh the page to ensure that the extension updates the status data accordingly.
1.Auto verification is valid only for records created after extension is installed. To verify any existing emails, use the option on the list view.
3. Extension does not overwrite email status if email id is not edited.
(2) Manual Email Verification
1. Select the “Validate Email” button in the list view or page view to manually verify the email.
2. A pop-up will appear and display a success message or any error messages.
Uninstalling the extension:
1.Go to “Settings” > “Marketplace” > “All” > “Installed.”
2.Under all Installed extensions, select “Zero Bounce for Zoho Recruit,” then select the “Uninstall” button.