Zero Bounce Connect By UPro - User Guide
The best-in-class evabot extension for ZOHo CRM that will elevate your client relations to the next level.
Prerequisite for ZeroBounce Extension
- Zero Bounce API key is needed to call the APIs
How to get the Zero Bounce API keys:
- Log in to your Zero Bounce Account: https://app.zerobounce.com
- Copy the existing API key or create a new app and copy: https://www.zerobounce.net/members/apikey/
How to Install the extension?
To Install the extension:
5. Select one of the following options in ‘Choose Users/ Profile.’
- Install for admin only
- Install for all users
- Choose Profiles
6. Click ‘Confirm’
7. On the Configuration Page, Navigate to Extension Setting
8. Enter the ‘Access Token’ in the API Key input box.
9. After installation is completed, open Marketplace under settings and confirms installation for Upwise Zero Bounce Extension for ZOHO CRM
10. Select Extension settings:
Enable Automated Email verification
Notify when API credits are less than << user entry>>
Notify when API Key is invalid
How to Use the ‘Zero Bounce’ Extension?
Verify Email Address
Manual Email Verification
When ‘ Enable Automated Email verification = N’
Select the CRM record(s) within Lead or Contacts module.
Select the “Validate Email” Button in the list view for the module or page view for the record
The extension runs verification for the Email address(s) in Zero Bounce
4. If the Email is determined as valid, the Email status is updated as ‘Valid’
5. If the Email is determined as not valid, the Email status is updated as ‘Invalid’
Automated Email Verification
When ‘Enable Automated Email verification = Y’
1. Lead or Contact record is created or Email for Lead or Contact record is updated (Refer to Image 9)
2. The extension runs verification for the Email address(s) in Zero Bounce
1. Select records to validate
2. Select Validate Email button
Notify when API credits are less than <>: A notification for an insufficient credit limit is generated when the credits available within Zero Bounce is less than (user entered limit)
API Key Error
Notify when API Key is invalid: A notification is generated if an error is encountered for the API key in Zero Bounce.
1. When email status = null and record is manually selected for verification
Single selection: Email verified in Zero Bounce
Multi selection: # email address verified in Zero Bounce
2. When email status is not updated and records are manually selected for verification
Single selection: Email is already verified in Zero Bounce
Multi selection: No records identified for verification. Please modify selection criteria.
1. Notify when API credits are less than <“user limit”>
2. Notify when API Key is invalid
Automatic validation only when appropriate setting in enabled at time of installing the extension.
Automatic validation will run on data imports into Leads and Contacts
Automatic or manual email verification will run only for records with Email status = null.
If automation is selected, email status, subdomain is set to Null when email id is updated for Leads or Contact record
Extension returns the verification status as returned by the Zero Bounce service and does not apply any validations to check the returned response.
- API Credits and API Key error checks are daily scheduled actions that are preset and cannot be updated after installation.
Uninstalling the extension
1. Go to Setup > Marketplace > All > Installed
2. Under All Installed Application, view the Zero Bounce Application and select the link to Uninstall.
3. Click Ok to confirm and uninstall the Zero Bounce Extension.